Monday, June 30, 2003

My mood ring is green, it was dark blue this morning and amber this afternoon. I'm still trying to figure out what the colors mean. Of course its all regulated by my internal heat but what is causing my internal heat to change....I should have read the coder sheet before I left the store. OH well I'll figure it out, its only been day one of the mood ring. If anyone knows about what the colors mean please shoot me an email.

I've been thinking a lot about the people in my life and who is important and what is important. Of course I have my immediate people and things of importance. There are the day-to-day things I need to do to keep my life in order and I do them, grudgingly, which is probably why my life always feels like it is on the verge of chaos (and sometimes I wish it would) Then there are all the other things that are important, family and friends. Actually those are the three primary things of importance not necessarily in order: work, family & friends, well actually that is in the right order and that is part of the problem. Isn't there more to life than that? Shouldn't I be doing more? Why do I feel like my life lacks importance? These are hypothical of course, questions I ask myself constantly. Does anyone feel content, is there something I'm missing? What AM I searching for? Is it someone or something or someplace?

Now my mood ring is amber.