Tuesday, June 10, 2003

so I'm sitting here thinking, time to add something new to the site, something that you will find interesting. I think I'll tell you what this site means, what purpose it serves. I wasn't sure at first, but I have been thinking about it's theme lately and have come to this. each day I wake up, my mood is different. within that day, each hour my mood is different. all of these mood changes that take place inside of me are subtle, I usually don't express them. Therefore, the information on this site, blog whatever we are calling it is reflective of my mood on that day at that time. Sometimes funny, sometimes thoughful, philosophical, sarcastic - you get the idea. i've decided that i'm going to start my adventure of adding some personal tidbits such as this, although i'm a bit shy about writing personal thoughts when I have no idea who is reading them. so bare with me, or is it bear with me...as i'm going to start adding my own personal thoughts to the world wide web. baby steps, baby steps. and feel free to send me an email if you'd like to know my random thoughts on any subject in particular and i'll address them here. i'm going to try to keep it light as life is too serious to be too serious.